This item is now discontinued
Send and recieve messages that only you and the recipient can read.
How to write a message in code:
- Write a message that you would like to send
- Using the special code wheel, choose a ‘code’ letter (any letteer except ‘A’) to be the code match for this message
- Find the code letter on the outside circle and line it up with the letter ‘A’ on the inside circle
- You now have a wheel that shows the code match letters (outside wheel) and the real letters (inside wheel) making up the message you have written in 1) above.
- One by one, replace the real letters with the code letters on the pad provided and when you have finished you will have a coded message that nobody can read unless they know the secret code!
- Write the chosen code letter (ie the code letter that matches real ‘A’) in the special box on your message pad
How to decode the message
- You will need a code wheel and the code letter
- Find the code letter shown on your message pad, on the outside circle of the wheel line it up with the ‘A’ on the inside circle
- Keeping the two circles lined up, work through the coded message you have received and letter by letter, replace the code letter with the real letter using the pad provided
- When you have finished, you will be able to read the secret message.